Roatan Vacation Tours & Excursions
We get it - your CoCo View vacation on Roatan is all about the diving, but the island also offers so much more if you’re able to temporarily tear yourself away from the water. For non-diving companions, it’s also nice to know there are excursions to enjoy while your partner is in the water.
If you want to escape from the hotel for a day (or half day) of sightseeing on Roatan, make arrangements with our helpful staff. Please be advised that excursions and rates are subject to change, and advance notice or reservations may be required.
- BOTANICAL GARDEN: Admission $5 PP |Tours $5 PP, Plus Transportation
Carambola Gardens showcases a wide variety of flowering plants, ferns, spices, and fruit trees, such as cashew and carambola. See famous Honduran mahogany and Roatan's most extensive orchid collections. There are also some excellent hiking trails.
- CAR RENTALS: $57 - $70 Per Day
Exploring Roatan is easier than ever. With only one road up the middle of the island, it's hard to get lost!
- DOLPHIN ENCOUNTERS: $103 PP For Snorkelers | $137 PP For Divers, Plus Transportation
The Roatan Institute of Marine Sciences offers a dolphin snorkel or dive. Price includes admission to the Roatan Museum, which displays artifacts, photos, murals, and a historical video presentation of the Bay Islands and Honduras. This excursion is only available on Mondays.
- Tim’s ECO TOURS: Price subject to number of guests.
If you enjoy exercise, wildlife, plants, history, and native cultures, this is your tour! This eco-tour will show you the Roatan few tourists see.
- DEEP SEA FISHING: $400 Half Day PP | $700 Full Day PP
Fish for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, and Wahoo. Snacks and beverages are provided.
- FLATS FISHING: Half Day $250 PP or $350 For 2 People | Full Day $450 PP or $600 For 2
Guided saltwater flats fishing with Mango Creek Lodge in Port Royal. Bonefishing, permit, and tarpon.
- GLASS BOTTOM BOAT: $20 PP, Plus Transportation to West End
Explore the wonders of the world's second largest coral reef on the semi submarine "Underwater Paradise." Sit 7 feet below the surface in air conditioned comfort!
- HORSEBACK RIDING ON THE BEACH: $40 PP, Plus Transportation
Keifito's Plantation on West End offers a 1 ½ hour horseback ride on our northwest coast. Climb hills with incredible panoramic views and finish your ride along the shore of famed West Bay Beach.
- IGUANA HIDEAWAY: $8 Donation PP, Plus Transportation
Visit Sherman Arch, a local islander who has created a habitat for hundreds of tame iguanas, championing their preservation and protection from the cooking pot. Although they are tame, Sherman says you shouldn’t wear yellow shoes, the iguanas might think they’re bananas!
- ISLAND TOURS: $35 Half Day PP
During this guided tour on a private bus you will visit scenic vistas, the Iguana Farm, the Botanical Garden, and Souvenir Shops and spend some time exploring the West End's shops and beach bars.
This excursion is available on Friday afternoons.
- La Pina Spa & Health Club. $15 day pass includes full use of pool, exercise facility, sauna, steam room and hot tub. Other spa services are available for additional charge. Open 7 days a week. Quick cab ride from CocoView dock. http://www.clarionsuitesroatan.com/spa/la-pi-a-a-spa-salon.htm
- Little French Key Beach, swimming area, snorkeling, small animal sanctuary, restaurant and bar. Walk–in day pass, $20, includes use of facilities. (Meals, drinks and transportation extra cost.) Premium Day Pass $75.00 includes a shrimp and lobster lunch, 2 free drinks, snorkel gear, use of kayaks, visit the animals, enjoy their beach and round trip transportation from our dock. A helicopter tour is available for $95, 12 minutes ride, 3 person minimum. and 5 max. http://www.littlefrenchkey.com
- MASSAGES: $50 One Hour | $30 Half Hour Pamper yourself with a soothing massage at CoCo View - you don’t even need to leave your room! Advance reservations required.